Kyoto Tokyu Hotel
FPT2013 offers rooms at Kyoto Tokyu Hotel near the conference site.
How to get to Kyoto Research Park from Kyoto Tokyu Hotel [pdf]
- 20 minutes walk (1.5km) to the conference site.
- 10 minutes by free shuttle bus from Hatsijyo exit of JR Kyoto Station (Shinkansen exit)
- 5 minutes by taxi from JR Kyoto Station
- 7 minutes walk from Gojo subway station
- without breakfast
- Standard single ... JPY7,500-
- Standard twin for one guest ... JPY10,500-
- Standard twin for two guests ... JPY12,000-
- Premium single ... JPY13,500-
- Premium twin for two guests ... JPY16,000-
- with breakfast
- Get the reservation form
PDF) for ICFPT participants.
- Fill out your reservation form.
- Fax it to Kyoto Tokyu Hotel +81-75-341-2488 no later than Nov. 9, 2013.
- Your credit card information is needed for a room guarantee.
- Full payment is due at the time of checkout.
Cancellation policy and fee:
If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify Kyoto Tokyu Hotel.
- 2 days prior to arrival ... 0% of total amount
- 1 day prior to arrival ... 20% of total amount
- On the day of arrival ... 80% of total amount
- No Show ... 100% of total amount
Shuttle bus from the hotel to the conference site:
For the guests staying in Kyoto Tokyu Hotel,
we plan to run FPT2013 shuttle bus
to Kyoto Research Park (one way) every morning.
If you want to get the bus, please notify the Local Arrangement Chair
as follows no later than Nov. 9, 2013:
- Subject: FPT2013 shuttle bus
- Provide the followings for each passenger.
Since Kyoto is one of the most attractive city for tourists,
there are many hotels within the area.
You can find nice hotels or Japanese ryokans
through your favorite booking website.
Here lists some booking websites, for your information.