- Each paper (including competition papers) must make at least one
full registration before the final paper submission for the paper to
be included in the proceedings. You cannot share one full registration
by multiple papers.
- The regular and poster presentation papers which are not
registered by the camera-ready due date (19 OCT.) will be removed from
the proceedings of the conference.
- All fees are in Japanese Yen(JPY).
Note: The latest exchange rates for foreign currencies are
- Registration fees for foreign
atendees (outside Japan) can be made online by valid
credit cards. Atendees from Japan must pay registration fees by
- Registrations include attendance at conference events, catering
including lunch, reception, banquet, and one soft copy (CDROM)
of the proceedings.
|Category||Early (By Nov. 6)||Late/On-site|
|Full (Presenter or Non-Student)||Member(IEEE, IEICE, IPSJ)||55,000JPY||65,000JPY|
|Student||Member(IEEE, IEICE, IPSJ)||30,000JPY||40,000JPY|
|Cancellation ||(Before. Nov. 30th)||10,000JPY||20,000JPY|
|(After Dec. 1st)||No refund is available.|
Please make your registration via the following site:
Link to registration site