The Seventh International Symposium
Functional and Logic Programming
April 7-9, 2004
Paper submission deadline is November 1 (extended).
Authors must also submit abstracts by October 25.
Web-based submission page is here.
If you see network trouble, please contact PC co-chairs at
- Submissions must be unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere. Work that
already appeared in unpublished or informally published workshops proceedings
may be submitted.
- Submissions should fall into one of the following categories:
- Regular research papers: they should describe new results and will be
judged on originality, correctness and significance.
papers should be supported by proofs and/or experimental results. In case of
lack of space, this supporting information should be made accessible
otherwise (e.g. a link to a web page, or an appendix).
- System descriptions: they should contain a link to a working system and
will be judged on originality, usefulness and design.
- All submissions must be written in English and can be up to 15 proceedings pages long including references,
but not including appendix. Papers exceeding this limit may be rejected.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to use LaTeX2e and the
Springer llncs class file, available at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
(Note that the proceedings of FLOPS 2004 will be issued as a volume of
- Web-based submission (strongly encouraged):
Visit the web page http://flops.logic.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/.
Note that, the submission
procedure is completed only when the Step-2 is finished by the submission
- (Step-1) you should submit the title and abstract, then you will receive
an ID for your paper by e-mail. (If you want to submit more than one paper,
you should repeat this step as many times.) This step should be done by October 25.
- (Step-2) you should access the same web page again, and go to the
Step-2. You will be asked to type your e-mail address (as your login name)
and ID. If you successfully login the system, then you can submit your paper
(and can change the information you submitted at Step-1). The paper can be
in either PostScript, PDF, compressed PostScript, or several other formats.
A receipt will be automatically sent by e-mail. This step should be done
by November 1.
If you want to change your submission, you may repeat the Step-2
with the same ID. The older submission is simply discarded. Please do not
repeat the Step-1 unless you want to submit two or more papers.
Withdrawal of papers is not web-based; contact the program co-chair.
- Submission with hard-copies was closed. If you cannot access the submission
web page, contact program co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgements:For the web-based system, we use the CyberChair system developed by Richard
van de Stadt at University of Twente.
Back to FLOPS 2004 Top Page